Programme Outcome – This program could provide well trained professionals for the Industries, Banking Sectors, Insurance Companies, Financing companies, Advertising Industry, Transport Agencies, Warehousing, etc., to meet the well trained manpower requirements. The graduates will get hands on experience in various aspects acquiring skills for Marketing manger, Sales manger, Over all Administration abilities of the company.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME
Students will be able to realise the importance of economics in the era of globalization. They will understand the sustained interest of developing countries in restructuring their economies, by accepting greater diversity, increasing efficiency and fixing priorities.
ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS (SEM V)
students will be able to understand the importance and influence of environment on the economy including the quality of man power.
students will be able to understand the causes and victims of environmental pollution.
HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT (SEM V)
Students can understand specific contributions of economists beginning from classical period and linking the different situation of economic thought to philosophical foundation and political implications.
Students are able to analyze how economic thought has developed overtime which acknowledges the different conceptualization of the individual economy society relationship co-exist as of today.
RESEARCH METHODOLOGY (SEM V & VI)
• Students will comprehend and apply the steps in social science research such as identifying research problem, literature review, data collection etc
• students will gain the numerical abilities of calculating the measures of central tendency, dispersion of a given data set and to make graphical representations
ECONOMICS OF AGRICULTURE AND CO-OPERATION (SEM V & VI)
• Student will acquire knowledge about role and significance of agriculture and economic development, various agricultural policies etc. It will also enlighten the students about the cooperation and cooperative organization such as consumer housing, cooperative etc.
MICROECONOMICS AND MACROECONOMICS (SEM V & VI)
Students can analyze operation of market under various competitive condition.
Student can understand the functioning of a complicated modern economic system.
INTERNATIONAL ECONOMICS (SEM V & VI)
Students Can Analyze The Link Between Internal Trade And International Trade And Exchange Rate Globalization With The Particular Focus On The Experience Of Developing Countries
Students Can Explain The Role Of International Economic Theory In Shaping The Real World Events.
ECONOMICS OF DEVELOPMENT (SEM VI)
• Students will gain more knowledge about economic growth and development and help them to analyse the problems such as poverty, education, health sector and gain in-depth information about various technological aspects.
DEVELOPMENT THEORY AND EXPERIENCE (SEM VI)
• students will learn demographic concepts and their evolution during the process of development.